Mission have redefined the Drysuit using highly innovative design and production techniques and innovating fabric technology, resulting in lightweight highly breathable and super comfortable suits.
- Enhanced movement which uses much less energy then a wetsuit making you able to stay on the water longer and less tired, stopping muscle cramps caused by muscle expansion.
- Full temperature control the colder the outside temperature the more layers you can put on inside so you control your own temperature.
- No more putting on cold wet clothing with a drysuit you can come off the water go for lunch put it back on and go out on the water again all dry and warm.
- One suit fits all, no need for multiple suits in different thicknesses.
- Buoyancy the suit can carry some air which can be used as buoyancy.
- Mission Drysuits are made using a special Ventex Ripstop fabric which helps stop the suit from tearing even with sharp foils or fins.
- The suits are also very easy to repair and come with special iron on patches should they ever get pierced or punctured.
- Mission suits are made from highly breathable waterproof Ventex fabric which keep the suit climate controlled super comfortable.